Home to one of the fastest-growing economies in the European Union, Lithuania offers lower living costs than many Western European countries, and its people are some of the most bilingual and well-educated in Europe. A number of international technology, food, and pharmaceutical firms have offices in the country, including the Barclays Technology Centre, GlaxoSmithKline, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and Kraft Foods making it a convenient option for students with numerous opportunities internships opportunities and job placements.
Tourism, Medicine, Management, Technology
Due to its unique location, it has been influenced by the varied traditions of its neighbouring countries, thus offering a multi-cultural experience for students taking up an education in
Latvia. Research in Latvia is advanced in the fields of chemistry, medicine and materials science, with new developments in renewable energy, computer programming, engineering and agriculture.The processing industry, sales and commercial services are some of the major sectors of employment in Latvia.
Arts & Architecture, Business Management, Computer Science
1. Mass student walk-Ins
2. Face-to-face chat options with university representatives
3. Get access to university information and a view of their services and programs
4. Convenient access and easy to use platform
5. Customised virtual booths
6. Attend webinars to get university details
7. Access to course catalogues, brochures, etc
8. Global branding
9. Real time statistics of the fair
10. Personalised counselling sessions